SEEING LUMINOUS LIGHT PARTICLES

Mystic Visions Discussion Forums » Metaphysical Discussion Group » SEEING LUMINOUS LIGHT PARTICLES « Previous Next »

R.J.
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2001 - 5:24 am:   

Hi good people, I was wondering if anyone out there could help me.I have been practising different tecniques for seeing Auras and meditating on a daily basis, and a few months ago I noticed when I look out into the sky in daylight I see tiny luminous light particles, hundreds of them that just seem to move at a fast pace going nowhere, at first I thought my eyesight was faulty but I had a thorough check and it is perfect, I had my blood pressure checked and it is perfect, I guess I could best describe what I see as similar to fireflies around a light ? has anyone heard of this or could someone give me an explanation ? I am not worried, I would just like to know what I am seeing..appreciate any info..regards R.J.
JS
Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2001 - 9:01 am:   

Hi RJ,
I see the particles too. I read a book called Hands of Light (i think that's what it was) that described these particles simply as energy. I have been able to see them and pretty much *only* them for a number of years now. I'd be interested in more information as well, as it seems like they move *with* me instead of being a product of my environment. Maybe it is what we see as we are looking out through our own auras? I don't know!
JS
Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2001 - 9:31 am:   

no, i take it back. they stay where they are when i move my head around -- their paths don't change. so they are at least in some sense environmentally related.
R.J.
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2001 - 4:40 am:   

hi js, okay finally someone else, great,as I dont believe in the old saying of "you are seeing things" it is good to hear from you.
To define or explain what I see a little better,
I could explain these particles as little worm or wriggly things that appear similar to looking in a fish tank, they move pretty fast but you cant follow them as they dissapear as new ones come into vision, they are more luminous with a sunny day and blue sky background, although they are still visible on a cloudy day, I dont believe they are visible at night, I think your theory of seeing energy is the best answer I have heard, I would love to hear from others on this subject..regards RJ..
JS
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2001 - 7:55 am:   

Hi R.J.,

What you describe is exactly what I see. The book I read explained that the particles become "supercharged" in bright daylight, and if you pay close attention sometimes you can even tell that they have a small dark core. Fireflies was the way I described it for a long time. It's like a huge swarm.

When I first started seeing them, I could only see them in bright daylight. I noticed them by looking at the blue sky and seeing how the color wasn't as solid as I always thought it was. It was like static on a TV screen. And then I noticed the little squiggles.

I can see them now sometimes even when I'm not thinking about it -- I'll be sitting at my desk, fully mentally involved in whatever I'm working on, and I'll see a really bright streak go past, looking just like one of the ones we see against the sky. There are also places where they seem to be brighter and more active. Oddly enough, I've seen them quite brightly in places like doctors offices -- locations where healing goes on?

I suspect that my ability to see them is largely dependent on my own frame of mind. I have gone "back to sleep" on a number of occasions, for months at a time, only to suddenly wake up one day and realize that I haven't been paying attention and *poof* there they are. :)

I believe everyone can see this -- I explained to a friend of mine how too look for them, and she saw them immediately. However, my father, who I don't believe really *wants* to see evidence of such energy, either can't or won't see them. And he's gone so far as to offer the somewhat scientific suggestion that it's the light receptors of my eyes playing tricks... or simply reacting to light. That doesn't explain, however, the ones I see out of the corner of my eye -- the really bright ones -- when I'm sitting in my office.

Anyway, I don't know for sure. I'm like you -- I'd like to hear more people's thoughts.

Regards,
:)js
odete
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2001 - 12:07 pm:   

Asoka: this is all lovely but I'm trying to email you but no success. are your emails being delivered? in Love and in Light Odete
RJ
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2001 - 1:15 am:   

Yes Odete it is all lovely,because this is a discussion page, Asoka has been kind enough to allow us use of it, JS and myself have been fortunate enough to find answers to OUR questions regarding Light Particles, thankyou Asoka and love and light to you Odete.
Please JS the name and author of the book you mentioned... regards, RJ.
JS
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2001 - 12:30 pm:   

Hi RJ,

The book I read was called "Hands of Light" by Barbara Ann Brennan. Here's a link to the book at Amazon.

RJ
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2001 - 4:40 am:   

Hi JS,
ta for the link, found the book, will get to reading it soon i hope.
I just found if I do the left/right brain cross method, that I can see a sort of spiralling vortex when veiwing the particles...I will give you the web address for practising the cross exercise { how to see auras }, I am not advanced enough netwise to type a direct link so I will give the address and go for it, very interesting site, I think you will like it...

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/health_seeau.htm
love and light particles to you..RJ
JS
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2001 - 5:01 am:   

RJ can you try to post that address again? I'm getting a not found error, and i've tried several variations of what you've written there.

Thanks!
RJ
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2001 - 5:11 pm:   

hi JS, sorry, I am still learning here, could you try this web page, then click on 'seeing auras'
that should take you to Dr Tom Chalko page on how to see and read auras, as I said very interesting site with lots of info and good exercises to see the aura, let me know if that does not work and I will try some other method.. regards RJ.
www.thiaoouba.com
Asoka
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2001 - 1:11 pm:   

I believe you are seeing what Theosophical Occult Chemistry studies call Vitality Globules. Let me quote from Dr. Douglas Baker's excellent esoteric book, "Meditation - The Theory & Practice":

"Without being the slightest bit clairvoyant, on a sunlit morning... you will surely see the vitality globules darting about in the atmosphere. If not then, then when you are flying above the clouds on some journey you will see them as brilliant dots of light flashing into your view, especially if you put your eyes slightly out of focus as you gaze at the tops of teh clouds. Each manifest for only a split second and then zigzag out of view.

The vitality globule comprises seven ultimate physical atoms. These are linked together with the energy of prana to form a radiating, light-emitting, vitality endowing vortex."

Esoteric Chemistry postulates that Vitality Globules attach themselves to Oxygen atoms in the air. Simply put, the Vitality Globule is proposed as the structure and mechanism by which Prana is transported in the air.

You can read the full story on this, and other most interesting discoveries from C.W. Leadbeater's book, entitled Occult Chemistry

Asoka :)
R.J.
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2001 - 8:51 am:   

Thankyou Asoka,once again your knowlege will benefit the answers to my questions.RJ
Melissa Boynton
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2001 - 8:18 pm:   

I've been searching all over the web for some information about these lights. I see them in the sky- they are pale and dart around quickly like water bugs. I also see brighter lights that wink on for a half second. Sometimes they are golden and sometimes there are hints of other colors. It's like if you have a crystal in the window and the light outside hits it just right to have a flash of colored light.My "feeling" is that they are meaningful-maybe I'm projecting, but they tend to have a calming, centering effect on me. The brighter lights I see are when I'm inside so I don't know how that fits in with any theories about atmostphere.Sometimes I'll think about them and one will pop up. I guess I'm inclined to have a certain perspective because all my life I've had I guess you'd call "open channels" undeveloped as they are. Anyway, I love them and wish I knew more.I'm glad there are books I can look into about them.
Bengt Larsson
Posted on Friday, September 14, 2001 - 11:17 am:   

Why not read some book by Wilhelm Reich
about orgone-energy

Sincerely
Bengt Larsson
Sweden
mikron
Posted on Sunday, September 30, 2001 - 12:03 pm:   

Peace to all this is mikron , I have been on an ascension path for 10 years ,and I believe I know what you all are experiencing and I will share it here! I ask you all of you open your hearts and see this all with relaxness ,try methods of focusing then unfocused ! put yourself in unfocused longer ! the tiny bubbles are energy around the earth, and if you take this all a step further you will bring the energy into your aura , and you will know this by seeing something similar to the tiny bubbles , you'll see a small spectrum of while light say 10 feet in front of you, your awareness will attract to it , as soon as you sense it the focus of light will begin to move in a circle pattern ,right into the center of your being ! once you use to this you can way underground ,in a dimly lit room and you can still see the energy coming in to the center of your being when the 3rd eye begins to awaken ! Take time medicating on each energy center /chakra , use sacred geometry symbols like a infinity symbol to motion through the charkra , I hope this helps and any question my e-mail is mikron@home.com
Jennie
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2001 - 6:50 pm:   

Hi,
I am very interested in this discussion. I also see these light particles. The first time I saw them was when I was pregnant with my son. I was in the shower wiped my eyes and saw all these light particles. I also had a sick feeling like it was too much to look at them. I thought it was being pregnant but my son is 3 and I still see them. When I was a kid I used to see colored light that looked like lighted sand when I was going to bed. As a kid I thought it was sand from the sandman. Maybe seeing this light is the beginning of spiritual awakening and the start of being able to see other things like spirit guides. I know for me I have also experienced deja vu so intense that it overwhelmed me and I almost fainted. I read a lot of spiritual books and think I am aware of the changes going on in the consciousness of people and the changes in vibration of the earth but I have not been actively trying to develop these skills. I think this is the start of an awakening on earth and seeing this light is just the beginning. I have also noticed lately I am able to see the white light outline around other people in certain situations. I must remember to pay closer attention to these wonderous experiences I am being guided to in my life.

Jennie
Emmy b
Posted on Thursday, October 18, 2001 - 1:39 am:   

I have heard the light particles explained as Devas. You can ask their help, you can dirct them to help someone else. Try it..command the particles to move, join together....whatever and watch what happens!
Marg
Posted on Tuesday, October 30, 2001 - 7:29 pm:   

I was going to suggest devas, fairies, elementals, but I think if you have been seeing these for years you would be able to see 'the little folk' by now.

There are so many changes happening in these years before 2012. We can never be bored or take things for granted. It is such a wonderful journey.
Anonymous
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2001 - 4:34 am:   

A year ago I began my spiritual journey, and lately I have been seeing light particles not knowing what it is.
It often occurs when I practice Reiki, or when I just stare into nothing and relax. It doesn't matter if it is in the dark or daylight, hundreds and thousands of luminous particles seem to move fast, in unpredictable directions..but it is surely beautiful.
I felt so relieved when I found this post, because nobody seem to understand what I'm talking about.
I sometimes see something that I belive might be part of the aura, but it is hard to find the words to describe it..it is like I see people surrounded with some sort of steam, with kind of waves in it, but no color. (I see a milky white/pale blue color close to the body, but it has a different consistency.)
But, even I know that I see what I see, I don't know for sure what is or isn't..
broox
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2002 - 8:17 pm:   

I'm a young fellow who frequents the use of psycadelics. I've found that with the help of 3 grams of psylasibin mushrooms one can see these squigly little sperm thingies quite alot easier. I have spent hours watching those strange little entities. It seems that they follow patterns; however sometimes they will alter thier paths and seemingly stray off into oblivion or even shoot rightt into my head. Perhaps it is energy but the more one spends time observing them one shalll relize that they are sentient and act as tiny little minds that float around in a discerning fashion. At fisrt I thought too, that they were some sort of energy field but they do not act in symetrical or predictable way at all. I think that fields of energy interacting with other fields could essentialy become complex enough {with is different wavecircuts reinforcing and canceling out eachother} to form a sort of electromagnetic personality. However I think that these little sperm thingies are a focal point where the illusionary reality and the metaphisical converge(where the mind seperates from god). The light flashes are momenatry glimpses of what actualy exists, and the little spermabobs are that which prevents us from seeing beyond the polarization of the electromagnetic radaition. It is a difficult concept to describe but essentially it is my theory that those little things that you can see as one looks to the clear blue sky are a procuct of ones own mind.
Wendy
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2002 - 7:33 pm:   

I use to wonder if I was the only one that saw these "light particles" as you describe them but now I see clearly that it's not all that uncommon. And I don't think one has to be particularly clairvoiant to see them. I have also noticed them to be much more active in the sky over the ocean.
Now here is another interesting question. Has anyone seen a bright singular violet light that appears for a split second and seems to be larger than the luminous light particles. Usually I get a flash of this bright purplish speck when I least expect it, maybe lost in thought. Has anyone else had this sort of experience? Wendy
RJ
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2002 - 3:42 am:   

After reading the many responses to the original article I posted,it has now come to my conclusion that we see what we want to see.
The particles are there for everyone to see,and they are real and just a miniscule of what is really out there.
I have never seen a bright violet light,but I have after looking for some time, seen a spiralling vortex that seems to allude me when I concentrate on it too much.
Once again the whole particle thing is just another of lifes wonderful mysteries for us to ponder.
Ken
Posted on Wednesday, July 03, 2002 - 4:55 pm:   

Yes I too have seen these dancing light particles very much as described above 'sperm thingies'. I have no doubt they are real and not an optical illision. I can confirm that they are more easily seen on a sunny day by the ocean against a blue sky. I do feel that they are really subtle energy particles. Other than that I have no real expalnation but it is interesting to note that have have long seen these since childhood - I am now 58 - without any knowledge of anyone else seeing until I visited this site.
Peace to you all and Thank you Asoke for a truly remarkable and useful website.
GraceMaya
Posted on Wednesday, January 22, 2003 - 12:46 pm:   

Looks like I am posting long since this thread began. I just found this site yesterday.

I have always seen these particles... the universal energy of which everything is made...It doesn't take any special talent or frame of mind. We ALL can see them and do. It's just that we are so accustomed to looking through them to see the rest of the world, our brains just adjust and take it for granted. You know, much in the way you might when you put a post-it note on the fridge and if it stays there long enough it become part of the whole picture and you don't take notice anymore. It is simply being aware that you are seeing this all the while that brings it into your conscious vision again. I too, read "Hands of Light" and had an "oh, of course" response when Ms. Brennan described it. Namaste,
Grace M.
Monique Saint-Wakker
Posted on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 - 11:47 am:   

High!
I just invite you to smile and joyously laugh with me as I do by reading the above messages! Inded, I am recognising phenomena that I lived through and, not knowing what it was, have been frightened and went to the ophtalmologist . . . He looked puzzeled at me but said nothing . . . I must say that he belongs to a spiritualist school . . . So, I suppose he is waiting for my discovering of the nature of my experiences. He just said it was without danger and that every thing was alright!
So I just tell you all thank you, very joyfully!
Steve
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2004 - 4:47 am:   

Has anybody here seen "light people" when they were little kids? When I was younger, maybe about 7 or 8, I would see somebody out of the corner of my eye, turn to look at them, and see a light blob the shape of a person for just a split second. Their color was like the color when you press your fingers into your eyes and stare into the sun, mostly yellow, a little purple and some other colors. I wasn't just pretending to see them, as I would be scared out of my mind whenever I saw them, but learned quickly not to tell anyone about them since they'd say I was lying. I actually look for them now, but I can't see them anymore.
Steve
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2004 - 4:53 am:   

On a related thought, has anybody her seen more light thingies or whatever when they were younger than they do now? My theory is that it's the result of an underdevolped or damaged brain, which is why druggies and children see more light phenomena.
Lenka
Posted on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 8:35 am:   

I've just discovered this web site and it's fascinating. I've been seeing little bubbles in the outer corners of my eyes and I think it's coonected with angels as I see them mostly when i read about angels, I've also been seing purple flashes, at first with my eyes closed, but now i see them even when my eyes are open. I see them usually when i'm not concentrating on anything and when i'm kind of staring (like when watching tv). I would be interested to know if someone sees them too. I saw Wendy's message which seems to describe them exactly, but it's a very old message from 2002 and i don't know if Wendy is still coming to this website. I think they are connected to Ascended Master St. Germain or Archangel Michael as they both work with violet/purple ray, and i've had a dream about a violet flame and a violet stone called sugilite, which all seem to be some king of communication to me. I think they are trying to tell me that they are around me. I find it very comforting.
Hannah
Posted on Monday, November 01, 2004 - 7:37 am:   

Lenka and Wendy,
I found this page because I have been seeing this purple/violet flashes very clearly. Good to know others do too!
mk
Posted on Thursday, November 04, 2004 - 3:05 am:   

I have heard that those particles are Chi particles or universal energy and present everywhere. One can observe them clearly looking at daytime sky, I have even noticed those little atoms running here and there while looking at the candle. The space around us is not empty.
Indigo Alongshore
Posted on Friday, November 05, 2004 - 10:58 pm:   

From the perspective of the Kabbalah these “sparks” are divine and it is our job to gather these sparks through our good actions, thoughts, decisions etc… Every atom is veiled in a husk and each moment is an opportunity to release these fragments of the original soul.

As everyone else I started by seeing the little lights that twist and dart and then fade into nothingness but I started seeing a blue spark. I believe this to be the “blue pearl” many mystics speak of. Essentially it is both the individual soul and the entire universe.

Anyone see something similar?
cg
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2006 - 2:52 am:   

After researcing medical causes, I still don't have an answer except that the lights I see could be retinal detachment, a very serious condition which leads to blindness ... however, the lighted dots I see are green in color. None of the medical explanations are color specific. And - they are always on some object near me, e.g. my clothing, even my cat. I am concerned. Any ideas?
Phoenix
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2006 - 11:52 am:   

Hi cg,

For your own peace of mind, see a doctor and make sure there is nothing wrong with your eyes. It's best to be safe.

If the doctor can reassure you that you are fine, then you can enjoy seeing the "light show." Personally, I think they are energy particles, perhaps spirits - but not like ghosts, more like little bits of aliveness which surround us.

You can experiment and see if you can make them appear. This is a bit awkward at first, but it works...you are going to try to see the air. It's best to do it facing a blank wall. Stand or sit at least 10 to 15 feet away from the wall....20 feet is good, across the room is great; the farther away from the wall, the better.

Now, try to focus on a point in the air between yourself and the wall. Your eyes will keep trying to focus on the wall (which is why I said face a blank wall...there is no picture or painting to distract your eyes). It's difficult to focus on emptiness which is why this is challenging. The eyes want to focus on something, but keep bringing your eyes back to focus on an empty point of space between yourself and the wall. It may take several tries, but eventually you should see little flashes of light darting around in the air.

I've always seen them in white...I don't know what difference, if any, another color would indicate.
cg
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2006 - 8:54 pm:   

Thank you, Phoenix. I appreciate your words of encouragement. I will try your method and let you know what transpires. If it turns out that this is not medical and is something metaphysical, I am going to be somewhat worried as I have never seen anything before. Again, thank you. I would be interested to know why GREEN? Everyone else in this blog talks about seeing white lights. Too strange ...
cg
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2006 - 9:35 pm:   

I mean, even the medical research talks in terms of white light in a field of vision, or at the very least dark spots ... I'm not the type of person who would admit to such except I am so baffled by this, as well as a bit frightened. Imagine if you had a string of sparkling green Christmas lights all bunched up in your hands AND they were always ON something - blankets over me at night (only see them at night) my cat, on a pile of clothes in my laundry basket. Oh well, I will see what happens and report.
Phoenix
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2006 - 11:42 pm:   

Hi cg,

You're welcome. :-)

Why green....well, what does green mean to You? Just off the top of your head...don't even think about it....what does green represent?

Perhaps you will find a clue in the answer(s) to that question.
cg
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2006 - 9:21 pm:   

To: Phoenix

Hey!
I tried to make the lights appear to no avail. What does the color green mean to me? Well, in varying shades has always been my favourite color however, it is my last name. That's all I got.
Phoenix
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2006 - 11:31 pm:   

Hi cg,

Don't give up....the method of seeing the lights could still work for you. It takes a bit of practice sometimes.

Since the color points directly back at you, I'm thinking there may be some things you need to take care of or pay attention to for yourself.

Is there some problem you need to deal with?

How about something you've always wanted to do that's mostly for you? (Like take a trip, take a class, change jobs, follow your bliss??)

Figuring out what the message is often means paying close attention to your intuition. It's not often a logical thought process, more like following a trail of feelings and see where they lead. You may want to try a bit of meditation, drawing, or stream-of-thought writing. Don't edit or judge anything...just go with it and see where it leads.

If anything occurs to you, let us know how it goes. :-)
Carlclassen (Carlclassen)
Username: Carlclassen

Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2006 - 7:44 pm:   

I don't mean to be a downer but there is a down to earth explanation for seeing the little lights when looking at the sky. Its called the Entopic Phenomenon. Basically what your seeing is the white blood cells in your eyes.

Here is a link

http://www.eye-floaters.com/entopicphenom.php

HOWEVER!!!!!

I also see these "sparks" of coloured lights other people were talking about. I've searched high and low for a medical explanation as well without any success. I've seen doctors and my optometrist and they don't find anything wrong with my eyes. In fact I find they dismiss it as my imagination. I don't bother mentioning it anymore because its something I think you have to experience to believe. However if someone ever finds something please link it!

When I first started seeing them they were yellow, red, orange, blue and purple. But now 95% of the time they are blue. Usually very small but once every 6 months or so a big one will flash. Its always very quick. They never move either. I don't get any feelings from them nor am I necessarily thinking about anything profound at the time. No pattern that I can decipher at least. They started about a year after I first started meditating on a regular basis. I also have seen people talk about them on a forum for people who are into developing themselves as mediums. The only places I can find references are in metaphysical circles. :-( Here are a couple of metaphysical links.

http://www.lipstickmystic.com/articles/articles040105.html

http://www.souledout.org/healing/bluedot/bluedot.html
Phoenix (Phoenix)
Username: Phoenix

Posted on Sunday, May 21, 2006 - 12:22 pm:   

Hi Carl,

I tried to find out a little more, too, but didn't find any information that was dramatically different from what's included in the links you posted.

I do find it interesting, though, that most of the people I know (online and in-person) who have seen these dots or flashes are people who follow some sort of meditation routine.

I believe it is a fact that meditation expands your awareness. That awareness can be of yourself or your surroundings. If the sparkles are of the Entopic Phenomenon variety, and you are seeing your own white blood cells, you are certainly more aware of yourself than you were before you started meditating! :-) It could be as simple as that, without any grandiose, far-out explanations.

I'm still of the opinion that they're little bits of aliveness that we sometimes see....a reminder, perhaps, that this vast "empty space" that surrounds us isn't "empty" at all!!
Vos (Vos)
Username: Vos

Posted on Thursday, February 01, 2007 - 3:23 am:   

There's a mailing list at yahoo called spiritorbs4444 that have pictures of this light particles, they call it spirit orbs or the orb phenomenon, I do not know if they are one and the same thing that you are talking here, but you could take photos of them using digital photography. Has anybody tried taking pictures of them? Or sometimes they just appear in photos.
Michaelwmauser (Michaelwmauser)
Username: Michaelwmauser

Posted on Wednesday, November 10, 2010 - 12:17 pm:   

I have long been aware of “little lights that twist and dart and then fade into nothingness” visible against a blue sky. I would often see these right after physical exertion. Apparently this is due to white blood cells squeezing through the capillaries on the retina in your eye – the white cells are much larger than the red cells and they deform to fit in, causing a space to open up behind and red blood cells to pile up behind. The plasma and white cells are more transparent to blue light so you see bright dots with a dark tail (the red cells). Some science museums and ophthalmologists have viewers where you look into a blue light and can see these quite clearly (see http://www.exploratorium.edu/xref/exhibits/blood_cells_in_the_eye.html). You may then be able to see that they move on set paths in a jerky fashion that varies with your pulse. See also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_field_entoptic_phenomenon.
Semper (Semper)
Username: Semper

Posted on Monday, December 13, 2010 - 2:12 pm:   

"I have long been aware of “little lights that twist and dart and then fade into nothingness” visible against a blue sky."

Hello to everyone

In this post, I keep bringing movies up because I’m a very visual person and I like to detect or learn from messages in the movies that I can apply in my life.

The experience above of Michaelwmauser happened to him due to changes in his eyes. A similar experience that happened to Michaelwmauser happened to the main character of the movie “Phenomenon(1998).” The main character of the movie saw spectacular things in the sky due to changes in his brain, His extraordinary experiences were accompanied with having suddenly the mind of of a genius.

What I got from this movie is that this movie shows very well how a person by showing how smart he or she is, he/she can alienate his/her dear ones and friends. People that are into the esoteric, mysticism, meditation and metaphysical fields should watch this movie. From this movie, one learns to hold back wisely any progress of the mind development or spiritual unfoldment while being able to keep a good relationship with all the ones around one.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: